Thanks to Laura at My Baffling Brain for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award.
With the is award there are a few things that I need to do:
- Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award.
- Write 7 random facts about yourself.
- My left foot is smaller than my right foot. I ususally don't notice it unless I'm wearing shoes without laces. Then the left shoe is looser than the right.
- I can crochet a baby blanket in a day.
- I'm so slow at knitting that it can take me a week of very diligent work to do a scarf in garter stitch.
- I will correct other people's spelling, grammar, and sentence structure, but never see my own mistakes.
- I am a comma abuser. I've become so concious of this that I agonize over whether to use a comma in a work email even though 99% of the people reading the email won't ever notice it. It's the two people who will notice that I want to impress.
- I'm intrigued by the semi-colon; but I don't think I ever use it properly.
- I'm bad at coming up with random facts about myself (you might notice if you follow both my blogs that this list looks really familiar).
Last week I was tagged with the Lucky 7 Meme, so I am going to combine that and the Versatile Blogger award. If I have listed you below, you have the option to do the Versatile Blogger, the Lucky 7 Meme or both if you prefer:
Chris Fries at A Writer's Expanding and Slightly Warped Universe
Left and Write
Jeff Hargett at Strands of Pattern
Von L. Cid at The Growing Writer
L. G. Keltner at Writing Off the Edge
Sania at Embracing Dawn
Ael at My Third Life
Come back on Wednesday. I will have my first Insecure Writer's Support Group post.
I promise that next Sunday I will have some new fiction. I'm thinking of trying a flash fiction of 100 words or less. That's going to be...fun.