- Read A Tale of Two Cities. That did not happen.
- Lose 35 pounds. I lost 20.
- Write 2 short stories. Not only did I write several short stories, I wrote a whole flipping book. So for once I can say Resolution Achieved.
- Read A Tale of Two Cities. It's on my Kindle, (and has been for a year) so no reason not to.
- Lose 15 pounds. (I'm going to brag here, and just say that if I achieve this goal it will be 70 pounds lost since July 2011).
- Finish my MS and start querying.
- Participate in a NaNoWriMo (either Camp NaNO, or NaNo Classic in November).
However just writing about writing is boring, so I'm going to start bringing a little more non-writing related stuff here. Mostly pictures and videos that I think are funny. Starting now:
I'll try not to fill your reading list with pictures and videos that are funny.
I'm going to continue to do the book reviews, and IWSG, and Inspiration Monday, but I'm probably not going to participate in anymore flash fiction blog fests. They stress me out. I'm also interested in trying to be bit more positive, since a brief look back at previous posts have a lot of woe-is-me-ism going on.
Except on IWSG. There's a reason why it's called INSECURE Writers Support Group.