My indie journey is slowly taking shape. I recently set up a five year plan for my writing, hoping that it will give me some motivation to actually put some effort into the whole thing. So, my action plan is as follows:
Five Year Action Plan:
Make writing a self supporting business.
- Publish two novels a year.
- Make enough money writing to count as a part time job.
- Make each story, every book, better than the last. To always grow and improve as a writer.
And in support of the Five Year Plan, I've created a One Year Plan:
- Publish Weaver by March of this year.
- Have Weaver break even in regards to the money I've put into it. (This would require me to sell about 70 e-book copies. That's doable, isn't it?)
- Finish writing, and publish, a second novel later this year.