- Read A Tale of Two Cities. It's on my Kindle, (and has been for a year) so no reason not to - This was also a goal for 2012. I still didn't do it. I started, but just kind of drifted away from it.
- Lose 15 pounds. (I'm going to brag here, and just say that if I achieve this goal it will be 70 pounds lost since July 2011) - Also didn't happen BUT I didn't gain any weight last year so, I count it as a win.
- Finish my MS and start querying - I finished Weaver. I wrote a synopsis and query for it, but decided to self publish instead.
- Participate in a NaNoWriMo (either Camp NaNO, or NaNo Classic in November) - I did Camp NaNo in July.
- Get Weaver on the market.
- Write another book. Maybe even two.
- Read two books a month. I really need to read more.
I've also come up with a 5 Year Plan (courtesy of Susan Kaye Quinn), but I'm still tweaking it to make sure it's reasonable, yet challenging enough for me.
Another thing I'm going to be doing this year is pulling back from blogging a bit. I've never been a prolific blogger to begin with, and whenever I try to set up a schedule I end up screwing it up one way or another. So, I've decided to just stick with IWSG, Indie Life, Cephalopod Coffee House, and Inspiration Monday, with an occasional surprise post. I'm still in the air right now about the April A to Z Challenge. I'll probably do it, I would feel like I'm missing out on something if I don't.
How about you guys. Do you have your goals for the year planned out?